Below, please find our current job offering(s). We offer 401K, health benefits, dental, life, and competitive wages for all positions. Should you decide to apply, we will review your resume as soon as possible. If you are found to be a qualified candidate for the position you are applying for, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Midland Tool & Supply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Level of Education: TBD
Job Type: Full Time
Midland Tool has been servicing its customers since 1962 with the most recognized service and supplies in the industry. Midland’s customers range from some of the world’s largest contractors, industrial plants and factories, to local mechanical, electrical and steel erection. To assist our growing business, Midland Tool is hiring a Purchasing Manager that will serve as the lead for all product purchasing from Midland Tool’s suppliers. Midland expects this individual to build and develop supplier relationships, monitor product flow and execute purchases at the most cost effective price. The Purchasing Manager will also support the Midland team by having excellent communication and by coordinating activities between the office and warehouse. Successful Purchasers will have an upbeat attitude and provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of Midland’s growing customer base.
- Ensuring best price purchases
- Making timely and effective purchases to meet customer demands
- Establishing supplier relationships
- Building existing supplier relationships
- Monitoring product flow to back fill supply
- Communicating across company departments
- Tracking inventory
Required Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of purchasing experience
- Industry experience
- Ability to problem solve on the job
- Ability to negotiate product pricing
- Ability to maintain schedule flexibility to meet job need
- Ability to learn and use Procurement Software
Please submit your name, contact information, position you’re applying for, and resume below. Or you can simply send your resume, contact information, and preferred position to firstname.lastname@example.org