This statewide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Michigan, benefiting the state’s economy, its workforce and businesses. The 2020 Cool Places to Work in Michigan list is made up of 100 companies in three size categories: small (15-49 U.S. employees), medium (50-249 U.S. employees) and large (250+ U.S. employees).
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
– Have at least 15 employees working in Michigan;
– Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity;
– Be a publicly or privately held business;
– Have a facility in the state of Michigan; and
– Must be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Midland Tool & Supply was recognized during an August 14th virtual event produced by Crain’s Detroit Business that revealed the 100 companies; the company will also be recognized on August 17th in a special publication by Crain’s Detroit Business.
For more information on the Cool Places to Work in Michigan program, visit http://www.CoolPlacestoWorkMI.com.
For media and other inquiries, please contact: